Java CMS Developer WEB-Team
august 3, 2011
The gaming industry has demanding requirements on agility and time-to-market along with being a scalable, high performance 24/7 online business. If you want to work with transaction intensive, high volume online business, Unibet is the place to be. Unibet uses some of the latest agile/lean concepts throughout the development process using a modern technology stack with a foundation in Java/Spring in a modular SOA/EDA architecture. Development teams are responsible for green-field development, realizing new and exciting ideas following it through the whole product life cycle, as well as maintaining our production site, keeping it running smoothly 24/7. Unibet strongly believes in team empowerment and all team members take an active part in our business development.
Web development team
We use a customized platform based on Atex Polopoly to power our web shop. The Web-team is responsible for all front end development at Unibet. We have a modern web architecture based on web-apis and heavy use of Ajax, which means that we rely on browser based integration to decouple the web platform from the core gaming platform. The web team works closely with other teams in order to provide our customers with a state of the art eGaming experience that is capable of skinning, white-labeling and B2B.
Who are we looking for?
- You are a highly motivated team player with a mature and positive attitude who puts pride in being part of the whole product lifecycle.
- You enjoy problem solving and have a interest in innovative ideas and technologies to help you achieve team goals.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced environment with short decision paths.
Technical /Functional Skills - System developer
- We are looking for senior java developers that have experience from building web applications using CMS platforms.
- Polopoly 9 experience is preferred but not required.
- You know templating languages such as Velocity or similar and are fluent in HTML and HTTP.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position title in the subject field.